Based off her best-selling book, Myka Meier introduces an in-person, Modern Etiquette Made Easy course, highlighting the evolution of modern etiquette practices. From dining to networking, socializing, business communication, holiday hosting, and so much more, Meier takes the highest requested topics and curates a unique lesson of digestible insights.
Course topics will include:
- Meetings, Greetings, and Introductions
- Dining at a restaurant vs. in a private home
- Most common dining faux-pas and how to prevent them
- How to network a room like a pro
- How to start a conversation with anyone
- Giving the perfect toast
- Tech etiquette do’s and don’ts
- Gender Neutral phrases in business and everyday life
- How to make the best first impression
Food & beverage: No food or drink will be served during this course. Dining at The Colony is available separately through the hotel in their restaurant before or after the course.
Please note: This course will be filmed for promotional use.